JERSEY CITY, NJ, February 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — InsightAce Analytic Pvt. announces the publication of a Market Assessment Report on “Global Regulatory T Cell Therapies (Tregs) Market Trends, Clinical Trial/Pipeline Analysis, Funding Analysis, Industry Competitive Analysis, revenues and forecasts to 2030”.
According to the latest research report, the global regulatory T cell (Tregs) therapies market is expected to reach US$1,138.6 million by 2030 growing at a CAGR of 52.8% over the forecast period 2025-2030. Currently, there are no approved marketed products available in the global regulatory T cell (Tregs) therapies market, and the first product to market is expected to be launched in 2024-2025.
Request for sample pages: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/request-sample/1200
Regulatory T cells (Tregs) are a specialized subset of immune cells that can suppress the immune response and help maintain homeostasis and self-tolerance. Numerous preclinical studies have shown that Tregs can inhibit the production of proliferating cytokines from T cells and play an essential role in the control of autoimmune responses. The growth of regulatory T cells (Tregs) therapies market can be attributed to various factors, such as high prevalence of autoimmune and inflammatory diseases, growing geriatric population, people’s increased awareness of health care and well-being, emergence of new techniques such as next-generation T-cell immunotherapy, increased healthcare expenditure and increased investment in R&D to innovate in adoptive Treg therapies.
The recent COVID-19 pandemic has encouraged researchers to invest more in decoding the innovative applications of T-cell therapies in viral infection research. For example, in December 2020Miltenyi Biotec (Germany) launched new all-in-one kits for the efficient stimulation and functional analysis of SARS-CoV-2 reactive T cells. Developed for rapid detection in PBMC samples after stimulation with the SARS-CoV-2 PepTivator peptide pools released earlier this year, the kits represent decades of experience in developing solutions for specific T cell research to the virus. Hence, increasing R&D activities are expected to provide new opportunities for the growth of the regulatory T cell (Tregs) therapies market in the coming years.
However, the complex manufacturing of regulatory T-cell immunotherapies, the high cost of Treg therapies, and the few side effects of these therapies are expected to hamper market adoption in the coming years.
At the regional level, the Asia Pacific The region is estimated to experience significant growth over the forecast period (2025-2030) due to increased government funding and investment in research, increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and adoption of advanced drug development and therapy techniques in this region.
Request for ToC/Proposal: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/report/global-regulatory-t-cell–tregs-therapies-market/1200
Major market players operating in the T cell regulatory therapies (Tregs) market include Abata Therapeutics (USA), Cellenkos Inc (USA), Coya Therapeutics (USA), Roche (Switzerland), Caladrius Biosciences (USA), Sonoma Biotherapeutics (USA), Nektar Therapeutics (USA), Eli Lilly and Company (USA), REGiMMUNE (USA), Miltenyi Biotec (Germany), TeraImmune (US), TRACT Therapeutics (US), VT Bio (South Korea), Amgen (USA), Sangamo Therapeutics (TxCell) (USA), Pfizer Inc. (USA), PolTREG SA. (Poland), Parvus Therapeutics (Canada), ILTOO Pharma (France), Philogen SpA (Italy), Celgene (USA), AHEAD THERAPEUTICS SL (Spain) among others.
Main market developments:
- In July 2021the US FDA has granted orphan drug designation to Coya Therapeutics’ ALS001, an autologous expanded Treg cell therapy in development to treat amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- In February 2021Coya Therapeutics, Inc. (USA) merged with Nicoya Health, Inc. It raised $10 million in a Series A funding from institutional and accredited investors to advance the pipeline of optimized T-cell regulatory therapies for neurodegeneration and autoimmune diseases.
- In May 2021, Nektar Therapeutics (USA) announced the first publication of NKTR-358, a novel composition of stable PEG conjugates of native IL-2 designed to selectively stimulate the expansion and selective function of regulatory T cells, in the journal of translational autoimmunity. NKTR-358 is being developed for the treatment of a range of autoimmune and inflammatory diseases.
- In November 2020the US FDA has approved TRK-001, TRACT Therapeutics’ investigational drug candidate, for its potential to reduce organ rejection after solid organ transplantation.
Global Regulatory T Cell (Tregs) Therapies Market, By target indication2025-2030 (Value in US$ millions)
- Crohn’s disease
- Bipolar disorder
- allergic rhinoconjunctivitis
- Diabetic sugar
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Graft versus host disease
Global Regulatory T Cell (Tregs) Therapies Market, By Some products2025-2030 (Value in US$ millions)
- Interleukin 2
- Monoclonal antibodies
- small molecules
- Others products
Global Regulatory T Cell (Tregs) Therapies Market, By Region2025-2030 (Value US$ millions)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
North America T Cell (Tregs) Regulating Therapies Market, By Country2025-2030 (Value US$ millions)
European T Cell Regulatory Therapies (Tregs) Market, By Country2025-2030 (Value US$ millions)
- Rest of Europe
Asia-Pacific Regulatory T Lymphocyte (Tregs) Therapeutics Market, By Country2025-2030 (Value US$ millions)
- South Korea
- Australia & New Zealand
Latin America Regulatory T Cell (Tregs) Therapeutics Market, By Country2025-2030 (Value US$ millions)
- Rest of Latin America
the Middle East & Africa Regulatory T Lymphocyte (Tregs) Therapies Market, By Country2025-2030 (Value US$ millions)
- GCC countries
- South Africa
- The rest of Middle East & Africa
Why buy this report:
- Receive comprehensive clinical trial/pipeline analysis of the global T Cell Regulatory Therapies (Tregs) Market outlook
- To receive insight into industry and future product launch trends of the T Cell Regulatory Therapies (Tregs) market
- To analyze the drivers and challenges of the Regulatory T Lymphocyte (Tregs) Therapeutics Market
- For insight into the T Cell Regulatory Therapies (Tregs) Market Size (Value in Million US$) Forecasted to 2030
- Significant Investments, Mergers and Acquisitions in the T Cell Regulatory Therapies (Tregs) Market Industry
For more information @ https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/enquiry-before-buying/1200
Other related reports published by InsightAce Analytics:
InsightAce Analytic is a market research and consulting company that empowers clients to make strategic decisions. Our qualitative and quantitative market intelligence solutions inform the need for market intelligence and competition to grow businesses. We help our clients gain competitive advantage by identifying untapped markets, exploring new and competing technologies, segmenting potential markets and repositioning products. Our expertise is in delivering syndicated and customized market intelligence reports with in-depth analysis with key market insights in a timely and cost effective manner.
InsightAce Analytics Pvt. ltd.
Asia: +91 79 72967118
Tel: +1 551 226 6109
E-mail: [email protected]
Follow us on LinkedIn @ bit.ly/2tBXsgS
follow us on Facebook @ bit.ly/2H9jnDZ
SOURCE InsightAce Analytics Pvt. ltd.